Monday, May 2, 2011

Keeping track of savings

I was looking on smartcanucks.ca tonight and noticed that some people have those cool little tickers as part of their signatures when they post on the message boards. I had one on my facebook page when I was pregnant with the munchkins, but I hadn't even thought that there may be some out there for coupon savings! COOL! I immediately had to have one, but I don't post on the message boards enough for me to put one on my signature, although I'll do that too, but I thought, "my blog is the perfect place!" So, here it is, my savings ticker!




I'll place a smaller version of it in the sidebar, so you can keep track of it along with me. I'm really excited that although I've only been couponing since the end of February, in 4 shopping trips I've already saved over $325!!! (I have done other smaller shops that I don't have the exact numbers for).

The ticker came from tickerfactory.com if you'd like to get one for yourself :) Leave me a comment and let me know what your savings have been since you started extreme shopping!

0 comments:

Munchkins N More on Etsy

Check out my Facebook Page

My Coupon Savings

Followers

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews