Monday, April 25, 2011

Adventures in Mommyhood

So earlier this month, we all had the flu, and poor Peyton got so sick, I had to take her to Emergency for dehydration :( Of course once we got there, she made a liar out of me. I told them that she couldn't keep anything down, and she finished all 6 ounces of pedialyte that they gave her, as well as 3 or so ounces of apple juice! Figures right?

And not to be outdone, last night I had to take Parker to the Emergency room for stitches! Poor little guy fell and hit his head on his train table, and split open his forehead :( After a LONG (ie. 4 1/2 hour) wait, Parker got his first three stitches.



Needless to say, he's feeling better this morning, as you can see from the great big smile, and this one last picture, just for Aunty Krista


ZOMBIE FACE!!!!!
(And I didn't even ask him to do it!)

0 comments:

Munchkins N More on Etsy

Check out my Facebook Page

My Coupon Savings

Followers

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews