Sunday, April 24, 2011

Extreme Shopping Trip

So my friend Tracey and her daughter Talon and I went out on an extreme shopping trip tonight. Not my best shop by far (I'll post my first two on here later) but still a decent enough savings to post :) Couponing is a little harder here in Canada than it is in the States, but it's still doable. Take a look for yourself!


Here's the breakdown:

Dawn Dish Detergent 709mL - 3/$5
used save $1 (P&G unstackable)
Total $1.33 each

Huggies Wipes - $3.69
used save $1 (mail out)
Total $2.69

Gillette Antiperspirant/Deodorant - 3 @ 3.99
used save $5 when you buy 3 (brandsaver insert)
used 3x save $1 (brandsaver insert)
used 3x save $1 (RCSS tearpad)
used save $1 (tearpad)
I also used 3x buy a deodorant get a free body wash (P&G coupons from inside the Charmin I bought last week on sale)
Total for 3 deodorant and 3 body wash - FREE

Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion - $2.99
used save $2 (mail out)
used save $1 (mail out)
Total - FREE

3 Musketeers Mint (Can't wait to try these!) - 2 @ $1.08
used BOGO (insert)
Total - $.54 each

Old Spice Body Wash - 2 @ $3.99
used save $3 WUB 2 (brandsaver insert)
used save $1 (brandsaver insert)
used 2x save $1 (RCSS tearpad)
used 2x save $1 (tearpad)
Total - FREE

Pringles Super Stacks - 3/$5
used save $1 WUB 2 (P&G coupons from Charmin pack)
used 2x save $.50 (tearpad)
Total - $1 each

U by Kotex Tampons - 4 @ $3.99
used 2x save $3 WUB 2 (mail out)
used 2x Free Tin WUB 2 boxes (in store tearpad)
Total for 4 boxes and 2 tins - $9.96 or $2.49/box with 2 FREE tins

Head and Shoulders - $3.99
used save $1.50
used save $1.00
(one was mail out, one was insert, not sure which was which)
purchased the bonus pack with free Gillette Fusion Razor (approx. $10 value)
Total for Head and Shoulders AND Razor - $1.49

Colgate Total 170mL (Big tube) - $4.99
PM WM @ $1.97
used save $1.00 (mail out)
used save $.50 (insert)
Total - $.47

Tax - $7.61 Balance w/o tax - $22.69

Total Paid - $30.30
Coupon Savings of $53.97! (This doesn't reflect the value of the razor or regular prices of items that were on sale)

This was all done at London Drugs in Maple Ridge. I can't say enough good things about the staff there :) I still need to hit another location tomorrow for a few things that Maple Ridge was out of, but this was the bulk of my shop this week. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about couponing or the class that I took to learn this amazing shopping technique!

1 comments:

spaghettibrain said...

If you go to ubykotex.com, you could print out another $1.50 coupon!

Munchkins N More on Etsy

Check out my Facebook Page

My Coupon Savings

Followers

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews